Gallery

Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Still not decided....

The good news: Boxy Stars is assembled, borders included. 
The bad news: I can't decide whether a second border might be nicer. As much as I'd like to add one, this might be a case of too much of a good thing?

La bonne nouvelle: "Boxy Stars" est assemblé, ainsi que la première bordure.
La mauvaise nouvelle: j'aimerais donc y ajouter un deuxième tour, mais je ne suis pas convaincue que se sera mieux....

Die gute Nachricht: "Boxy Stars" ist ganz zusammen genäht, sogar die erste Randborte.
Die schlechte Nachricht: ich würde ja so gerne eine zweite Borte benutzen, aber das sähe wohl nicht besser aus....

5 comments:

  1. Very lovely. There is so much happening already that another border would get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It say no more borders...looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree; no more borders! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would add the same width and fabric as your sashing. It will give the eye a chance to rest at the edge... just my opinion! It's a lovely scrap quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lorette, I would add the same width and fabric as your sashing for exactly the same reason. It's a wonderful scrappy quilt. I'm going to have to try that border technique on one of my quilts, some day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a message!
Merci de votre visite et votre message!
Danke schön für den Besuch und einen Kommentar!